Sony announced on Thursday (10) the new games coming to the PS Plus Extra and Deluxe catalog in November.
Among the highlights are The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Ubisoft games like Rainbow Six and The Division 2 and several titles from the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Check out the full list:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
- Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- The Gardens Between
- Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
- Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain
- Onee Chanbara Origin
It is worth noting that this month PS Plus Essentials subscribers can redeem Nioh 2, LEGO Harry Potter, and Heavenly Bodies.
The new PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games will be available starting November 15.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage leaked new images ahead of today’s unveiling
Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is officially announced
The Last of Us Part 1 reveals a new secret about Joel and Tommy
Cobra Kai Season 5 Release Date and Time on Netflix